Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fruit of the Month --- Watermelon!

Well... It's already been a week of buying, cutting, blending, bottling and taste-testing watermelons! And the most enjoyable job is picking the seeds out of the flesh. Yup, I really love these natural water jugs of fruit juice.
But as they say, everything has its limits... A week of hard labor for our beloved volunteers in our research. It's driving most of my groupmates weary. Delivering the red stuff to their doors everyday under the hot sun... I'm getting tired just thinking about it!
This research of ours has been consuming much of our vacation time. An extension of school work. No hanging out with friends. No sleeping late and waking up late. No social life. Basically, it all comes down to NO FUN, NO REST AND RELAXATION. Actually, it's happening to mostly everyone in 4th year and I bet they're ranting about how tiring their researches are too. Who wouldn't be with all the last minute announcements, revisions and deadlines set too near the day you even heard of the announcement? A student's life is never easy... Especially in nursing.
Anyway, we're almost done with it so no more worries. And halfway to graduating, so it's all good. I can't believe 4 years passed by that quickly. I could still remember when I first entered college and now I'm nearing my graduation. Ack, I feel old. My teen years are coming to an end next month. I'll be a young adult already. Funny how you notice these things too late. Oh well... I believe it's time for some shut eye. This entry just proved that I got a flight of ideas and that I am in need of some sleep. Haha, 'til next time then.

1 comment:

James Tank said...

hahaha no rest indeed. i hate my sem break.